Full Service Marketing Agency in Marbella, Costa del Sol
"In marketing consistency is king. Marketing is like exercise, you won’t get muscles on your first trip to the gym but by following a sustained programme of activity you’ll start to see results."
Did you know that…Redline Company can become your external marketing department?
At Redline we like to work with selected clients on a retainer basis, as we believe that marketing is a constant activity which needs to be carried out continuously to support and promote your business.
When you become one of our retainer clients, you can choose how many hours we spend marketing your company and decide on a campaign that best suits your needs.
The most obvious benefit of employing Redline as your marketing department is that instead of hiring just one person, you get a whole team.
What can Redline do for your business?
When you outsource YOUR marketing to Redline, these are just some of the benefits:
- A whole team focused on your business
- A multilingual group with different skills, expertise and experience
- A fresh point of view and unbiased advice about your business
- Regular meetings, discussions, support and motivation
- Consistency in your marketing efforts
- No need to pay extra employment fees such as health care, vacations, sickness leave etc.
- Lead generation through accurately targeted campaigns
- Assistance with identifying new marketing opportunities
- Assistance with planning, coordination and implementation of your short and long-term marketing strategies
When Redline becomes your external marketing department, the time can be spent on a combination of the following activities:
Sometimes you can be too involved to see the best way forward. We will help you to take a step back and to look at your business through a fresh pair of eyes. Redline will audit your marketing strategy and suggest improvements or alternatives to your current campaigns.
Before any campaigns are launched, you need to know your market and competition. Redline will liaise closely with you to understand your product or service and your target market, and then undertake any necessary research to define your competition and the potential market. In-depth competitor and keyword research can be provided in both local and international markets.
Redline recommends at least one monthly meeting, to give you the chance to sit down with the team to discuss your aims and objectives. It also allows Redline to review the effectiveness of the current strategy and to plan future activity. Every month we prepare an action plan listing your objectives, so that both parties will be aware of what activities have been prioritised for the month ahead.
In addition to the planning process, even the most informal meetings can provide be fertile ground for creativity, inspiration and new ideas. Some of the best ideas are the result of discussions, consultations or brainstorming sessions, making meetings an important part of the process. Sometimes, it’s just helpful to have a team that can act as a sounding board, provide a different perspective and unbiased advice.
Starting a new business can be an exciting time but you should make sure that your company gains maximum recognition. Redline has extensive experience of helping new companies produce essential marketing material, including corporate logos, slogans and straplines, ensuring that even if you’re entering a congested marketplace, your company will stand out from the crowd. If your business is already established we will make sure that we maintain the brand identity throughout all material, including creating a brand manual if you do not already have one.
corporate identity | logo | brand manual | colour trends | strapline | corporate tone | mission statement
Redline will prepare a full advertising and marketing plan taking into account your previous marketing activity. The resultant plan will also give due consideration to budget constraints and your target market. Redline will at all times negotiate the best price possible for advertisements.
action plan | marketing campaigns | short & long-term marketing strategy | advertising budget | advertising campaigns / media buying
Creating a landing page and a corresponding PPC online advertising campaign is one of the most effective methods of generating leads – when done correctly. Redline is Google Certified and our expertise lies both creating the landing page text, design and programming, and also in keyword research, targeted adverts, split testing and adjustments, in order to reach your desired audience.
google certified team | in-depth keyword research | landing pages | google adwords
Redline can help get your message heard, extend your reach, increase engagement and generate leads by creating targeted pay per click (PPC) and social media campaigns. We have experience across all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google +. Each advert can be tailor made to reach a specific market segment.
pay per click | twitter | facebook | pinterest | targeted social media advertising | yahoo | bing | google adwords
We will write and distribute press releases and liaise with the appropriate publications. The press release will be tailored in accordance with the media target. We can also write articles suitable for local, national and international magazines and newspapers, although, as usual with media coverage, we cannot guarantee that these will always be published.
press release distribution | PR | press release creation | media coverage | interviews | journalist trials | press liaison | online news distribution
Whether on websites and blogs or in brochures, press releases and newsletters, good quality copy should be taken as read, yet companies frequently undermine their best efforts with poorly written, ungrammatical and misspelled text. Redline Company is able to produce succinct and effective writing for all your marketing material, in both English and Spanish. We also specialise in producing keyword rich web content to SEO standard.
keyword rich text | editorials | advertising | press releases | blogs | newsletters | brochures | magazines | flyers | editing | proof reading
Redline can help you organise events and launches and provide support on the day. We will also ensure that members of the press are invited.
professional photographers | event management | press liaison | press releases | publicity | interviews | merchandising
Redline can design and write the content for your website, microsite and landing page, and programme using PHP, HTML, jQuery and CSS. Whether you already have a corporate site but would like to see better results with targeted SEO content or you are starting a new company from scratch, with our expertise we can build and maintain your website, ensuring that you present a fresh, up-to-date face to your potential clientele. We also include a responsive version (a flexible layout designed to adapt automatically for visibility on smartphones and tablets) as an extension to the website.
responsive websites perfect for smartphones and tablets | cms systems for easy updates | unique bespoke designs | onsite optimisation
Redline focuses on maximising your visibility on Search Engines, such as Google and Bing, through the application of SEO best practices (white hat SEO) in the art and science of Search Engine Optimisation. We tailor the SEO activities to suit your specific business. Some of the SEO activities include a comprehensive site review, keywords research and analysis, content creation, monitoring of search engine ranking and more… If you are not visible on Search Engines, then you do not exist!
SEO techniques | onsite optimisation | keyword research and implementation | Meta data | indexing |sitemaps | internal links | alt tags | website copy | URL structure | mobile optimisation | social media and blogs
Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites are an effective way to draw potential customers to your website. However, few businesses have the time to ensure that their Facebook profiles or Twitter identities are regularly updated. A poorly maintained social media page is worse than not having one at all. Redline can write an agreed number of posts per month and upload them, ensuring that your social media presence is constantly maintained.
facebook | pinterest | twitter | youtube | linked in | instagram | houzz and more.
One of the best ways to open a dialogue with your clients is via a corporate blog. It provides the perfect format to reach those who aren’t quite ready to buy but are actively researching in the ‘buying tunnel’. Subject matter can range from new products, features and services, informal updates, news of activities, such as trade fairs and exhibitions, all serve to foster familiarity and trust. Redline can set up your blog and provide top quality keyword rich content designed to inform and for SEO.
facebook | pinterest | twitter | youtube | linked in | instagram | houzz | google + and more.
We have a wealth of experience in designing essential materials such as websites, flyers, business cards, advertisements, point of sale material and much more. We also offer a full print management service, obtaining estimates on your behalf and working with printers to ensure that you get the best results.
corporate identity | logos | brochures | magazines | websites | landing pages | adverts | banners | exhibition stands and much more
Merchanding is a fun and effective way of reaching new customers but most businesses need advice as to what to choose. Redline Company has years of experience and can help you with the entire process, from sourcing, branding to delivery. Similarly, we can also help source and brand other items including billboards and exhibition standards, pop-ups and much more.
pens | billboards | mupis | hats | t-shirts | mugs | key rings | bags | client gifts and much more
FROM 550€* per month
Fill in your details for more information about how we can become your external marketing department!
To see our portfolio for Packages, please click here!
This is what is included in your retainer package:
Planning & Coordination of Marketing Activity
- Regular meetings, consultations and motivation
- Monthly timesheet of hours spent
- Inspiration, creative input and brainstorm sessions
- Marketing audits and evaluation
- Research (incl. international markets if required)
- Monitoring of results
- Multicultural and multilingual team
- A fresh perspective and unbiased recommendations
- Advertising and maketing strategy planning
Award Winning Graphic Design
- Corporate identity creation
- Logos and design manual
- Outdoor advertising signs such as billboards, mupis, bins
- Business cards, stationery
- Exhibition material
- Personalised QR code
- Websites, microsite, landing pages and banners
Websites, Microsites and PPC Landing Pages
- Bespoke design
- Programming in HTML, PHP, jQuery, CSS
- Responsive template for tablets and smartphones
- Onsite Optimisation
- Implementation of meta data, keywords etc.
- Installation of Google Analytics or other tracking codes
- Landing page (text, design & programming)
Copywriting in Spanish and English
- Press releases
- Keyword rich blogs
- SEO friendly text for web
- Keyword rich text for landing pages
- Keyword rich PPC adverts
- Original copywriting in English and Spanish
- Design set-up
- Programming in HTML
- Management of transmission
- Data capturing
- Database compilation
- Creation of press releases
- Research of relevant press
- Distribution to relevant press
- Online distribution of press releases
- Liaison with press (both Spanish And English)
- Journalist trials
- Invite press to events
- Event management
Digital Marketing and Advertising Campaigns
- Targeted PPC Adwords Campaigns (keyword research, split testing, monitoring and adjustments)
- Social media advertising campaigns (facebook, twitter, pinterest etc.)
- Online directory listings
- SEM (search engine marketing)
Social Media Management
- Setting up relevant social media accounts (twitter, facebook, pinterest etc.)
- Copywriting in Spanish And English
- Daily maintenance of your social media accounts
- Research and implementation of social media trends
- Creative input in social media strategy
Marketing and Advertising Plan
- Research of relevant media and methods
- Media booking (online and offline)
- Creation of a plan according to budget
- Executing of all steps in plan
- Manage artwork and adhere to deadlines
- Copywriting in both Spanish and English
- Articles to distribute to televant article databases
- Blog entries to external blogs
- Print or online newsletters with focus on content
Photos and Illustrations
- Coordination with professional photographers
- Photoshop work
- Use of image stock library to which Redline subscribes
- Coordination of events/launch parties
- Cost and time saving print management
- Merchandise research and design
- Coordination of translations to other languages
- Secretarial services