Got What it Takes?
Want to become an intern in Redline Company?
Redline is a creative, energetic marketing environment where you will need to be proactive, creative and have a strong desire to learn and get involved. If that sounds like you then please fill out this form.
- A good level of english
- Complete a minimum of 4 months
- Interest in marketing
- Ability to work fast paced
- Energy and desire to learn
Requirements for an internship position:
- Good level of English as all instructions will be given in this language
- Minimum internship duration is 4 months although we prefer 6 months or more
- An interest in Marketing
- Able to handle a fast paced company with working on numerous tasks simultaneously
- The internship is not remunerated and although we will give you a list of recommended accommodation, this will be to your account as well
- Tasks you could be involved in – this would be on real life client projects:
- Design – logos, adverts, websites, magazines… etc
- Web maintenance – uploading contents in various languages, backups… etc
- Photography/Video – production, editing…
- Programming – newsletters, websites…
- E-marketing (e.g. implementations of online campaigns Pay-per-click campaigns, newsletter distribution.)
- Social networking/PR (e.g. Blog entries, press releases, forum posts)
- Market Research (competitors, availabilities, destinations)
- Office related tasks