MARKETING WORK EXPERIENCE IN MARBELLA, MALAGA, SPAIN
If you’re thinking of aiming for a career in marketing, Redline Company could offer you the on-the-job training that you’re looking for.
We have welcomed interns from all over the world, providing them with the wealth of experience that will help them to follow their dream career.
Our small, friendly team is ideally placed to provide the hands-on training and variety of assignments that will stand any aspirant marketing professional in good stead.
Over the years we have provided training in every aspect of the business, from client liaison to sales and have also enjoyed the enthusiasm and input of our interns.
If you would like more information on how to become an intern at Redline Company, please contact us at email@example.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR AN INTERNSHIPS POSITION:
- Good level of English as all instructions will be given in this language
- Minimum internship duration is 4 months although we prefer 6 months or more
- An interest in Marketing
- Able to handle a fast-Paced company with working on numerous tasks simultaneously
- The internship is not remunerated and although we will give you a list of
recommended accommodation, this will be to your account as well
- Tasks you could be involved in – this would be on real life client projects:
- Design – logos, adverts, websites, magazines… etc.
- Web maintenance – uploading contents in various languages,
- Photography/Video – production, editing…
- Programming – newsletters, websites…
- E-marketing (e.g. implementations of online campaigns Pay-per-click
campaigns, newsletter distribution)
- Social networking/PR (e.g. Blog entries, press releases, forum posts)
- Market Research (competitors, availabilities, destinations)
- Office related tasks
Sound good? Apply now.
Fill in your details to join our team
Check out our portfolio and discover how we’ve elevated our clients’ brands to new levels.