Take your business through the roof
with the right marketing strategy
Now is the time for strategic thinking
Whether you want to gain more leads, target a new market, increase your sales, launch a new brand or overcome an obstacle to your business, it all starts with the right strategy.
Contact Redline today and our marketing experts will create that strategy for you, using their experience and marketing know-how to put together a tailor-made marketing plan that achieves results.
How does it work?
It all starts out with a meeting, where we get to find out all about your business, your challenges and the particular goal you want to achieve.
Our marketing specialists will then analyse your current offering, as well as your competitors, and present you with a solid, carefully thought-out strategy that will provide you with the perfect plan to achieve your business goals and objectives.
For just €500 ex. VAT* get the strategic marketing input your business needs to move to the next level. And, what’s more, if you decide to take one of our marketing packages (min. 35 hours per month or above we’ll refund the €500 fee at the end of the first six months.
Contact us today to find out more
What is included in the marketing strategy?
- 1 hour exploration meeting between Redline and the client
- Analysis of current website and digital channels
- Analysis of up to 3 competitors (either to be provided by the client or identified by Redline)
- Creation of a bespoke marketing strategy
- 3 budget options
- Presentation of the marketing strategy, face-to-face or via Skype
* Redline costs are exclusive of IVA. The initial meeting can take place face-to-face or via Skype and will last up to 1 hour. The client should provide as much information as they can about their business and the goal they want to achieve. Up to 3 competitors will analysed. In some cases, where information is available this will include competitor website visitor stats. The marketing strategy will be supplied to the client in the form of a PDF and will also be presented to the client in a meeting of up to 1.5 hours. Redline cannot guarantee the results achieved as a result of the strategy. In addition, Redline cannot take any responsibility for the outcome, should the strategy be executed by a third party, other than Redline. The fee of 500€ ex. VAT has to be paid as a 100% upfront payment. Should you go ahead with one of Redline Company marketing packages of a min. of 35 hours per month for a minimum of 6 month, we will refund you the 500€ ex. VAT that you have paid for the initial marketing plan.