It’s that time of year when business leaders start to plan for the year ahead. It’s an exciting period, when everything seems possible and no problem seems insurmountable.
Ambitious plans are essential if your company is to stay ahead of the opposition. When we ask clients what they would most like to achieve they invariably reply, “I want to be Number One on Google.”
If you have been thinking about storming your way up the Google charts, there are many factors to consider.
Before you start you should ask yourself these key questions:
- Do you have Google Analytics or any other statistical software installed on your site? Employing the use of one of these can enable you to see where your visitors come from, how long they stay and what kind of keywords they are using to find your site.
- What is your conversion rate? It isn’t just about attracting thousands of visitors to your site. The key is how efficiently you are drawing in and retaining the type of high quality prospective clients that you are seeking – and converting their initial interest into sales.
- How visible and efficient is your call to action? Even if you are constantly inundated with top quality leads it’s not going to help if there is nowhere that they can register their interest. What is your bounce rate?
- Is your site complemented by interesting, informative and attractive SEO text?Do you know what your keywords are? Does the text on your website read well, yet still include all your keywords?
- Are your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles working well for you? Do you update them regularly? Do you know how best to use them to attract clients? Do you have a coherent and thorough social media plan?
If your clientele is local rather than international you should also ask yourself whether a top Google ranking is even something on which you should be expending time and energy. If your customers prefer to visit your premises you may well find that a friendly smile and the offer of a cup of coffee is worth far more to your company!
Whatever your plans for 2012 are, Redline Company can help you to focus on your target market more efficiently on a local, national or international level. Our multilingual team has all the skills necessary to ensure that the New Year truly is a very happy one for you and your business.