The agency with the big heart
“I feel proud to be able to contribute and help these causes through my profession,” says Line Lyster, director of Redline Company. “I think it is important to be active within the community and certainly the Redline team strives to be of assistance and help where it can.” Redline has a history of involvement in charitable community projects.
Operating under the slogan, “the agency with the big heart”, Redline takes its commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility seriously. We believe that it is important to participate in the community and help its less fortunate members. Whenever possible we offer assistance to international and local charity organisations, either by contributing financially via schemes like the ‘Save the Children Club 1000’ or providing marketing services to charities such as ‘Triple A’ or running competitions to give a bespoke website to help the local community, to name but a few.
Save the children Club 1000
Redline’s connection with children’s charities dates back several years. We have always tried to help where we can, initially providing graphic design services free of charge and as the agency has grown we have increased our contribution. In 2014 we signed up to the Save the Children Club 1000 corporate programme, pledging a fixed sum each year which allows the charity to ahead.
We chose Save the Children for several reasons; the charity helps give the millions of disadvantage children around the world the chance of a better life and we approve of how the money is distributed and the fact that all projects are designed to provide lifesaving assistance. If you would like to contribute to Save the Children visit the website at www.savethechildren.net
‘Triple A’ animal rescue
In 2014, Redline also joined forces with Triple A to design a line of merchandise to help raise money for the charity, which is dedicated to helping abandoned animals as well as running programmes spaying and neutering. The first item is a fabric bag featuring the simple yet powerful slogan, “Live, Love, Adopt” alongside cheeky puppy wearing a bandana. As the bags were such a hit, the range was extended to include T-shirts, with Redline again providing the design free of charge.
Here are some of the other causes Redline supports:
- Caras Felices: Raised money through an event organised by Business First. Marbella based organisation that raises money to enable children to have cleft palate surgery.
- UK based charity The Safe House, which needed a logo and came to us for help.
- Living Well Marbella: Redline produced a website for a local exhibition featuring TV doctor Hillary Jones for an exhibition in aid of Meningitis UK.
- Children for Peace: Design their invitation and tickets for an event. This charity is recognised by UNESCO for its work helping children gain an education in Africa.
- Arte Marbella: Designed the logo, festival programme and website and arranging printing.